1. What is your penname/nom de plume/author name/alias/handle?
Speaker-to-Customers / speakr2customrs
2. How did you choose it?
I answered this in another meme recently; briefly, it’s in honour of Larry Niven’s Kzin character ‘Speaker to Animals’.
3. What fandom(s) do you write for?
BtVS/AtS, Winnie the Pooh, plus a few others in crossover fics; Baldur’s Gate, Noggin the Nog, Rupert the Bear, the A-Team, Moby Dick, Bagpuss.
4. What fic(s) are you currently working on?
Tabula Avatar (BtVS/Baldur’s Gate crossover)
Life, Resumed (post-NFA William-centric, to be Spuffy eventually)
Love Potion Number 9 (S3 Spuffy)
The Lost Patrol (Xander in Africa)
Dojo Hard (Spuffy in 17th-Century Japan)
Sunnydale Passions (parody)
It’s A Nice Place to Visit (AtS/A-Team crossover drabble series)
An AtS/Moby Dick crossover series with no overall title as yet.
Occasional Angel-dusting drabbles for 1001waysto_dust
A ficlet doing ‘The Da Vinci Code’ in the style of Dale Brown.
5. What fandom did you start in?
Sherlock Holmes. When my mother visited from Australia recently she brought with her some ancient notebooks from my childhood. One of them contained a stage adaptation of ‘The Speckled Band’ that I’d written when I was eight. Rather embarrassing.
My first fanfic posted on the ‘Net was in the Baldur’s Gate fandom.
6. What is your deepest darkest fic-writing secret?
I don't understand that question. But thank you for asking. You're my friend.
7. Do you have any particular quirks/habits to your writing?
I like to have music playing. Preferably loud.
8. Do you have any fanfiction pet peeves? (Anything that appears in fiction that irritates you, anything at all).
Answer deleted because it might offend some people.
9. Do you have an OTP?
Not really. I ship whatever I’m writing at any given time. So at the moment I’m oscillating between Spike/Viconia & Giles/Jaheira, Cordelia/Queequeg, and Spike/Buffy. The ships that I’ve enjoyed writing most so far are Joyce/Olaf and Spike/Vi.
10. If you could get someone to write a fic for you right now, what would it be? (please include fandom, characters, scenario, as much detail as possible)
I’d get theohara to finish ‘Lover’s Knot’.